COVID19 - POLITE NOTICE
Here at The Rugby Cake Fairy it is business as usual, however as a small business I feel it is very important to implement some extra precautions to safeguard my family and clients.
- Along with the normal hygiene procedures I will be taking additional sanitation procedures as advised by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Clients will no longer be able to enter my home to collect cakes.
- For collections, please ring the video doorbell, this will be answered remotely, your cake will then be put in the porch for you to collect.
- Delivery and set up for Wedding Cakes hopefully will continue but will be determined by the Wedding Venue. If unfortunately, this is not possible the above home procedure will take place. I will determine to make it as easy as possible for you to deliver and stack your cake, but under the circumstances, no guarantees can be made.
- NO CASH. Payments will be limited to BACS or PAYPAL
- In the event that the order needs to be cancelled or postponed, your deposit can be moved to an alternative date, subject to availability or a credit note issued to be used at a later date, again subject to availability.
- Postponements need to be made at least 1 week prior to collection date, if I have started work on your cake, I will not be able to move your date and full payment will be required. (instructions can be made on how to freeze and store your cake if required.)
- Should myself or anyone else within my family contract the virus, I will endeavour to find you an alternative baker, but please bear in mind that they may also be experiencing the same problems, and this can of course NOT BE GUARANTEED. Should this not be possible a full refund will be made.
IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR BOOKING PLEASE DO NOT DELAY IN CONTACTING ME AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
I will continue to monitor the advice of the World Health Organisation and Government Implemented Rules and thank you for your support in this matter.
Hilary Edwards – The Rugby Cake Fairy